• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects: strange situation

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep on getting error message when scrolling in the Project window, and only then.

It says:

after effects error: strange situation [0/-950009856]. ( 26 :: 139 )

Do anyone know why this is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you much without knowiung your exact AE version, system info and what items are imported in the project window. This could be some issue with accessing the files and collecting their media info or generating thumbnails, after all....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heidi Strand,

Hope you are OK. We never heard back from you. Did you ever solve your issue? Please let us know what you did to solve it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin,

I am getting this too! I wanted to import a Premiere Pro sequence into a new AE project (as I did many times in the past), and I constantly get this "strange situation" error message, which btw won't even go away, basically freezes AE, so every time I have to shut it down from the task manager. Strange, never seen it before. Can you help? I attached a snap.

Thx

Viktor

Error Strange Situation AE_Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your issue is happening at a totally different step in the process, so the cause may be different despite the symptom being the same. Can you answer some of the questions Mylenium asked? OS, system hardware, exact AE version number, contents of the Premiere project, etc.

How are you doing the import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines