• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DNxHR export Problem

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just me or does anyone else have the problem that when trying to export to DNxHR the render bar stops after one second and AE does not react to anything any longer? Tried this with various settings for the codec but the same happens over and over again. I'm trying to export a 2K ProRes Clip that is 3s long. Not exactly a monster of a file. Does somebody know a solution to this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TheTaramtula,

We are seeing this in files 4K and above. This is the first 2K case I've seen. Are you still experiencing this bug? If so, let us know so we can assist. If not, let us know how you solved it.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution I found was to borrow a friends Mac and render in ProRes HQ...since then I haven't tried again. Just did so now, and apparently the export in 4:4:4 is working, HQ doesen't even finish rendering. But AE is not able to play back the file it produces. Media Player classic will play it though. I have tried this all with version 2015. Back then I installed the 2017 version but when I realised it won't work there either I decided to go back to 2015 to safe myself the effort of converting all the comps of the project I am working on right now. Tried it in 2017 again real quick with 4:4:4 RGB 10bit...still freezes after 1s. So, no, I don't really have a solution and I'd be glad for help. In case you need any more infos about my project settings etc I'll gladly provide them. But since I am not that much of an expert in "technical" matters you might need to tell me what information exactly is important concerning this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi TheTaramtula,

I have your post listed amongst my top issues, so let me do some testing and asking around and I will post the results. Thanks for your cooperation on this matter.

Much Obliged,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines