Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC Rotate Hue

Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all. I'm working on a simple video that lasts 3 minutes. I've applied animation presets to the introductory text and all is well. At a specific point I introduce the preset "rotate hue" which also works perfectly, for about 4 seconds then stops. I want the animation to continue through the entire video and, logically move the second keyframe to the end. However, while the animation indeed continues through the video, the effect speed is reduced to a slow and barely perceptible change. How then do I maintain the speed of the effect (apparent in the first few seconds) throughout the entire video? I'd greatly appreciate the help since googling has left me with numb finger tips and a lump on my forehead due to continued contact with the desk in frustration.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

The speed of the effect is caused by the rate of change over time. When you move the keyframe you are increasing the time value, but leaving the value of the change the same.

Move your keyframe to the end where you want it. Then increase the keyframe value until the speed suits your need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The speed of the effect is caused by the rate of change over time. When you move the keyframe you are increasing the time value, but leaving the value of the change the same.

Move your keyframe to the end where you want it. Then increase the keyframe value until the speed suits your need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bullseye! Thank you DonaldDoss!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines