• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock slow and unresposive

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on an business network and using windows 7 64bit sp-1 fully patched.

Internet Explorer version 11, fully patched.

I can get to all the websites, port 80 and 443 is open.

When I go to "Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock" with out logging into my Adobe account the images appear quickly and the internet explore responds well.

But when I login to my adobe account it is very slow, unresponsive and will give me the message "ADOBE.COM IS NOT RESPONDING DO TO A LONG-RUNNING SCRIPT." and sometimes log me out.

I have checked this on two different computers on the network, same loads, and they do the same thing.

What could be causing this or how can I correct it?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi Patti,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I'll raise an issue with our engineering team and I may contact you for additional information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiosity have you tried clearing your browser cache memory?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have done all the trouble shooting steps that I could find listed, including clearing the cash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*tears of complete frustation* I'm experiencing the same problem with painfully slow loading time (I'm on a 20 MB fibre optic line) and have spoken to others also experiencing the same problem. #Adobe – seriously, this is not acceptable. You need to do something about the slow speed of your site when linked in through cloud. It's so unbearably slow that i simply cannot bear to use it. And then wondering how much business you're loosing because of this. Please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I use lots of stock photo sites. Adobe is the worst. Not only is it slow, whoever is tagging doesn't know what they are doing. The searches often yield completely unrelated results. I actually compare the search terms between Adobe and iStock or 123rf and it's night and day. Those other sites know what they are doing. Adobe is likely using the same super slow servers it uses for the cloud, which take so long to sync that I've long ago ceased even attempting to sync the cloud to my Mac. Maybe Google or Apple will buy Adobe. Then we would have something great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi James,

Are you still experiencing issues on the Adobe Stock site? Regarding issues with tagging, please provide feedback here: Adobe Stock Contributors

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I'm going to cancel my subscription if Adobe doesn't fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver,

Are you still experiencing a slow response on the Adobe Stock site?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having problems with this same issue...slow loading pages...not just the search but just after I log on, too.  I have cleared my cache.  This has been going on about two weeks.  Before then, the pages loaded quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patti,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I'll raise an issue with our engineering team and I may contact you for additional information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this marked as the "correct answer"?  It's not an answer at all, and 2 years later and I still cannot use your site in Chrome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone marked Re: Adobe Stock slow and unresposive as correct.

As this is a thread of 2 years it’s quite probable that the OP had a very different problem than the newer posts.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am still experiencing a slow repsonse. I made a video:

Scrolling with the mouse wheel is almost impossible on Adobe Stock and results in sudden big jumps (as you can see in the video). Firefox even becomes unresponsive after clicking on a thumbnail. Problem occurs on multiple Workstations. Chrome seems to work better than Firefox, but most people in our company work with Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here - its painfully slow. I wish I hadn't signed up for a year as there are much better options out there now.

@adobe - Can I cancel mid way through a contract if the stock photo site is unusably slow for my entire team? I have tried different computers / networks browsers - always awful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EA,

We would really like to find out why you are experiencing this slowness, because we have not been able to duplicate this issue. Please respond to the PM I am sending you. We appreciate your help with this matter.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in Tokyo and experiencing the same slow/ unresponsiveness.  All I want to do is a quick search and Adobe freezes up...

HELP US ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sending you a P. M.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is extremely slow and unresponsive for me too. Can't even browse. Please can someone fix this?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J.D.,

1. What operating system and browser are you running?
  2. Is this only occurring on the Adobe Stock website or does it occur on other sites?
  3. What happens if you switch your browser to incognito or private mode?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have very slow load times on the Adobe Stock website. It use to load very fast and was easy to browse, but ever since you guys added the filter option to the right of the search bar everything is painfully slow.

Yes, I also have horrible results with the mouse scroll wheel. This is unacceptable for us who are paying 80 bucks a month for full service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone...I posted my issues way up earlier in this thread.  I have found that GOOGLE was making the search very slow and unresponsive.  I now try to always remember to use FIREFOX and I have had no issues with the searches being slow.

I prefer Google, but not for this particular task.  Try it and see for yourself!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, pjmwilliams thank you for posting that! I switched from chrome to safari for it, and it seems much better for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried using the site in Safari, and the response time is so much faster!  However, I still prefer to use Chrome because our work environment is Chrome based and I'd rather not have two different browsers running just to use one site.  I guess I'll suffer the waiting time until this is resolved.

Thanks again for the post, if you do not need to be on Chrome this should help tremendously!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on all browsers (Chrome,Edge, Opera, Mozilla).  For the past week, getting slower and slower and now the page completely crashes. Even when i try to refresh screen.  Tried everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M.U.,

Can you please try the steps here: White page when visiting Adobe Stock  and let me know if this resolves your issue or not?

Thanks,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started