• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assignments panel options missing – InDesign CC 2015

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created a document with assignments for InCopy. We are using a remote workflow and therefore we create assignment packages to send to the client.

This has been working fine, however, now the panel is missing various options, most notably 'cancel package' and 'package for incopy'. See below:

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 09.40.11.png

These options have been there previously and now I seem unable to create new packages. When the same InDesign file was opened on another machine the full list of options was there to allow that person to create the packages. No updates have been run on my machine during this project, so I'm really at a loss as to why the options aren't there?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

First make sure you really have selected a Assignment, sometimes you have to click again to make sure is my experience. However since they are not even there greyed out, you could first try the good old delete preferences trick, 99% change that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make sure you really have selected a Assignment, sometimes you have to click again to make sure is my experience. However since they are not even there greyed out, you could first try the good old delete preferences trick, 99% change that will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure enough, delete preferences worked a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines