• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Liquefy filter issues, dragging issues in cc

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unplugged my computer for two weeks while we were out of town and came back to two new problems- first I noticed that when I try to drag the image with my tablet pen, it doesn't recognize that I'm grabbing/dragging and I mark the canvas instead (spacebar does work, but my bottom button used to function like the spacebar).

This part I could live with, however, the liquefy tool is also not working and I use it very often- it will only give me a hand tool for every single option. I have adjusted the brush sizes, hardness...everything, all I get is the hand tool (which only functions to grab, not liquefy). I've tried to remedy the problem for hours now: caps-lock and spacebar are not an issue (tried two different keyboards), used control-alt-shift multiple times upon restarting, tweaked the settings to no avail, deleted and reinstalled PS with no luck. I looked for the issue online and can't find anyone else with the same problem (unless I'm an idiot and just overlooked it). Any help will be very appreciated, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2325

As or the issue itself (the one concerning the Liquify-Filter), if your OS is Sierra it seems to affect several people:

Liquify Screen does not show brush only the Hand icon

Hand tool remains selected in several menu's

Photoshop 2017 bug? Free Hand Tool and first FILTERS as: Camera RAW, Liquify, etc | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for quicker answers"):

http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2325

As or the issue itself (the one concerning the Liquify-Filter), if your OS is Sierra it seems to affect several people:

Liquify Screen does not show brush only the Hand icon

Hand tool remains selected in several menu's

Photoshop 2017 bug? Free Hand Tool and first FILTERS as: Camera RAW, Liquify, etc | Photoshop Family...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, I guess I just overlooked it! I'll be following the threads to see how to resolve the issue, hopefully sooner than later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines