• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completed trial of Adobe Draw on iPad Pro and Illustrator CC on MBP. Signed up under different Adobe ID. How to access shared files created during trial on iPad Pro?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using Adobe Draw on my iPad Pro seamlessly with Adobe Illustrator on my MacBook Pro all week. When the trial period was over, I signed up for Adobe CC under a different Adobe ID and now I can't access my shared files. I called Adobe phone support but they don't support iPad Pro.

Can someone please advise?

Thank you!

Heather

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather,

Please check the workflow in the link below :

Share Adobe Creative Cloud files, libraries, and more

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, unfortunately that didn't work. I was looking to seamlessly share the files (not have to send links). It was working perfectly under a trial but then when I switched to a full subscription my files don't connect. I updated my Adobe ID on both devices but it still doesn't connect.

Adobe doesn't offer phone support for Adobe Draw on the iPad Pro.

Please advise.

Heather

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I figured out that it's not device driven, it's app driven. I was able to align the app with Creative Cloud. Here's the next challenge. Because I have been working from a trial for a week, I can't access any of those files. Anyway to use two Adobe IDs? My personal ID on my personal device, and my work ID on my work computer?

Thanks,

Heather

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heather,

In order to share files and other assets between two separate Adobe IDs you can use the Collaborate feature. Please see the link below for complete details :

Collaborate on folders and libraries from Creative Cloud account

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines