• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet is only drawing straight lines at an angle.

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm having a problem with photoshop in which I can only draw lines at an angle. I can't seem to find a fix that works and I don't know what is causing the problem being that my tablet (Ugee-2150) works fine with everything else but photoshop. I tried multiple fixes yet none of them work. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

In normal use, a Photoshop brush will draw lines at an angle when the Shift key is held down. Most tablets let you configure how the stylus works, including whether a modifier key is held down, so if you haven't done this already, check your tablet driver settings to see if the Shift key is set up to be applied for any stylus actions (e.g. mouse down, primary button pressed, etc.).

I don't know anything about the Ugee-2150 tablet specifically, so if that doesn't help, i don't know what else might

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In normal use, a Photoshop brush will draw lines at an angle when the Shift key is held down. Most tablets let you configure how the stylus works, including whether a modifier key is held down, so if you haven't done this already, check your tablet driver settings to see if the Shift key is set up to be applied for any stylus actions (e.g. mouse down, primary button pressed, etc.).

I don't know anything about the Ugee-2150 tablet specifically, so if that doesn't help, i don't know what else might fix the problem other than making sure the tablet driver software is up to date, or resetting the preferences file for the tablet driver software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines