• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal scroll does not move page when window size is reduced.

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, when a browser window is reduced in size to be smaller than my page, using the horizontal scroll bar does not move the page.

I am sure I have a setting someplace that is preventing this but not able to figure it out.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

http://hursey.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use a template to create your site? It looks like a template issue from what we can see.

If you used a template, I suggest getting in touch with the template developer to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not a template. I do use master pages, but created this site from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you try deleting the elements on the page one by one, and isolate the element that is causing this issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines