• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!!!!! time sensitive situation....called adobe tech support, they sent me here!!

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there I am trying to fill out a pdf file for my baning forms that needs to be sent back to them asap and so far I have been successful as far as interting my signature and filling in text for my contact information. The only problem i am left with is that they want me to include a void cheque in the space on the form provided. So i scanned the cheque and tried to copy and paste it into the space they provided for me, and then i tried drag and drop and that didnt work either. after searching online for some help i was told to convert my word document with the cheque to a pdf and then i would be able to drag and drop or copy and paste from pdf file to pdf file. that didnt work either. Again it is the last step I need to complete this form so your help would be greatly appreciated as I have been trying to figure this out for the last 5 hours now and then i finally called adobe tech support who couldnt help me either and directed me to you. Pleeeease let me know asap as this is a time sensitive matter. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing back from you. Christina

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The instructions you received suggest that they use a button field for you to upload your check image. What happens when you just click in the area in which the check image should go? Do you get a file selection dialog? If so, then navigate to the PDF file of your check image and select that. If you don't get this file selection dialog, is it possible that there is a button associated with this field anywhere near it? Are you filing the form in Adobe Acrobat or the free Adobe Reader? If you are struggling that much, you are dealing with a bad form as far as usability goes, and you may want to complain to your bank about that. If you are having problems, chances are that others are running into the same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines