• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fulfillment server error

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to download a textbook.  The download seems to go flawlessly but at the end, I get an error message that says "Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet." 

I am most certainly connected to the internet...any ideas out there?  Adobe support sent me here...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which ADE version?

Have you tried a different version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the latest version I would assume...I had to download it to download the textbook and I just downloaded it today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its version 4.5.3.162045

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the same problem when I try to open books in ADE downloaded from my library (OverDrive). When I try to go to activate.adobe.com I get the following:

"We're sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested. If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address: XXX.X.XXX.XXX"

When I download the books on a different network (different router IP) it works, but my home network gets the error above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines