• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Layer Linking Problem CS6

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I link an adjustment layer to the layer below it doesn't effect it. It works when not linked but when I only want it to be applied to the below layer it links but the adjustments disappear. Can anyone help me with this? I've never had issues in the past linking adjustment layers to a single layer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Hi Ange,

When you clip an adjustment layer to the layer below it, the adjustments only appear where there are non-transparent pixels on the underlying layer.

Can you show a screen shot, including your Layers panel? We can offer additional suggestions if we can see your specific example.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Forum Lounge is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop CS6

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ange,

When you clip an adjustment layer to the layer below it, the adjustments only appear where there are non-transparent pixels on the underlying layer.

Can you show a screen shot, including your Layers panel? We can offer additional suggestions if we can see your specific example.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines