• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are the certification options and levels for Adobe Apps?

Participant ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all...

I have and use Adobe CC and would like to know about the certification offerings I could acquire to further my knowledge and career.  What existing certifications, exams and certification levels are available for Adobe CC applications in the interest of a Web Designer/Developer?

Any information would be greatly appreciated; especially any information/guidance on training books, classes etc..  Two apps I know I would like to get to know better are Dreamweaver CC & Photoshop CC.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

http://www.adobe.com/training/certification.html

When I studied for the Illustrator exam, I found the product manual to be the best training source, but that was 17 years ago.

Certification would be useful if you are going to teach the product, but I did not find it to mean anything to potential clients and employers. They are more interested in your portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.adobe.com/training/certification.html

When I studied for the Illustrator exam, I found the product manual to be the best training source, but that was 17 years ago.

Certification would be useful if you are going to teach the product, but I did not find it to mean anything to potential clients and employers. They are more interested in your portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Rob says, ACE Exams are relevant if you plan to teach and/or write books about the software. 

It won't get you hired as a web designer.  Honestly, no client has ever asked me which software I use.  

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines