• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

updating automatically on opening organizer

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden when I open Organizer in PSE12, an update starts and takes a long time. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The reason why your updates start installing automatically is that you have set the preferences to do so:

You need to set it as follows:

Go to Edit menu > preferences > Application updates > Notify me when an update is available > Ok. Relaunch the application to have it in effect.

If you are not able to reach upto this screen then quit this application. Launch Editor. Keep Ctrl +Shift + Alt pressed before the applications launches. This would reset your preferences and set this option back to default i.e. Notify me when an update is available. Now launch Organizer. Updates should not hinder your working anymore.

Please get back in case your issue isn't resolved.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dvdancer,

You may also try to clear all the pending updates from Help--> Updates. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Raushan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines