• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renders different than from what is shown in comp

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I probably think it has something to do with elemnt 3d..., as soon as I want to add this comp into a different comp or as soon as I want to render it changes....

This is first time me using element and I really need this comp to be rendered. Am I missing out on some kind of settings?

Video that shows problem is attached

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are messing up transforms by using the 3D switch on layers that are supposed to remain 2D because the 3D is happening inside them. Reconfigure your source comp correctly and animate any 3D-ish-ness by using Element's internal transform controls, not moving your source layers. also create a proper camera layer to ensure consistent and controllable 3D usage. Don't rely on the imaginary default comp camera.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to fix this problem by putting the text into an extra comp and make the rest 2d and than put the comp with the text on top.

Of course my light doesnt work anymore now because of the layers being 2d, but the main problem is that the text still has the same problem as showed in the video once I try to put in a different composition...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Super Franki,

Did you solve the issue? Did Mylenium's response assist you at all? Please let us know. Also let us know if you need more help with this.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines