• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT!!! Can't install adobe flash player

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do a training and it asks me to install adobe flash.  I do and then I try to take the training and it says Flash out-of-date.  I click on those words and it wants me to do it all over again.  I contacted apple support thinking it was a computer issue and they said it never did install.  Please help!  Urgent!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Let's try a clean re-install.  Please see the FAQ How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X  and follow the instructions to completely uninstall and then re-install Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
    • Include direct link to the site exhibiting the behaviour.
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Also, ensure Flash Player is enabled in the browser:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.32.04 AM.png

I am trying to do a training and it asks me to install adobe flash.  I do and then I try to take the training and it says Flash out-of-date.  I click on those words and it wants me to do it all over again.  I contacted apple support thinking it was a computer issue and they said it never did install. I made sure flash was enabled but it still isn't working.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.41.39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's try a clean re-install.  Please see the FAQ How to perform a "clean install" of Flash Player in Mac OS X  and follow the instructions to completely uninstall and then re-install Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I did that.  Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did each step complete without error?  What is the current behaviour?  Please be specific and detailed in your replies.

What happens when you go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and click on the 'Check Now' button?  Post a screenshot of the resulting 'System Information' widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been resolved and i have successfully been able to install Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kmhetrick

Great.  Glad to hear Flash is successfully installed and functioning appropriately, enabling you complete your training.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS NOT UNDER MAC BUT WINDOWS

WHAT SHOULD I DO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@https://forums.adobe.com/people/MAC%20ORIA

Please don't post to an unrelated topic.  You have a post at can not install the recommended adobe flayer update  and hijacked anther post at Flash Player 24.0.0.186 installation fails at 50% .  I am assisting you at Flash Player 24.0.0.186 installation fails at 50% .  Please post there.  Don't hijack someone else's topic with your unrelated issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines