• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ross

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download Flash Player form their website and when reaching step 3 I encounter a requirement to sign up for a stocks option.  Which requires giving credit/debit card details.  There is no way of by-passing this step.  I think this amounts to shady practice.  Has anyone encountered this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Can you post some screen shots? I see no where at all in the Flash Player nstallation that even mentions Stock. Also provide the link from which you are downloading it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some screen shots? I see no where at all in the Flash Player nstallation that even mentions Stock. Also provide the link from which you are downloading it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when reaching step 3 I encounter a requirement to sign up for a stocks option.

This is an optional offer that displays after Flash Player has been successfully installed.  There is no requirement to purchase anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines