• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sync Document to cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched and cannot find a solution to this.  I am getting the message that it is unable to Sync my .indd document, but no explanation why.  I tried shutting it off and on as suggested.  The really funny part is it seems to be saving the files to the cloud.  Now I have just noticed that in the file name it is showing a red caution sign.

I would just ignore it, but I am afraid it might be correct once.

one.pngScreenshot of Safari (2017-01-05, 2-15-34 PM).png

Thanks for any help

Ron

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Thank you for the info. This has been going on for quite awhile. I did some further investigation and found that it was only the one file. I thought it was all them, but what was happening it was updating all the files I had open, I guess and just showing the one that there was a problem with every time, no matter which open file I updated.

I tried renaming the file and the problem seems to be gone.

Thanks for the quick response

Ron Fawn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I said document, but it does it with all documents not just this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things I'd check:

(1) Make sure you're signed into the Creative Cloud desktop app (in the menu bar on Mac, task bar in Windows). Click the "gear" icon > Preferences > General. Sign Out, then Sign In with your Adobe ID.

(2) Also in Preferences, make sure File Syncing is turned on:

Finder025.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info. This has been going on for quite awhile. I did some further investigation and found that it was only the one file. I thought it was all them, but what was happening it was updating all the files I had open, I guess and just showing the one that there was a problem with every time, no matter which open file I updated.

I tried renaming the file and the problem seems to be gone.

Thanks for the quick response

Ron Fawn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines