• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype to working model

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to create a working prototype in experience design but what is the best way to take that to the real world as a working program? Will that be added to the experience design?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

It's unlikely that code generation will be added to XD. The best way to take a design to production is to work with a developer for the platform you are targeting. You can use the Export functionality to create image assets suitable for using in a real website or application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unlikely that code generation will be added to XD. The best way to take a design to production is to work with a developer for the platform you are targeting. You can use the Export functionality to create image assets suitable for using in a real website or application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Stuart, I was primarily wondering about a work flow that would allow

export directly to Adobe Animate much like light room to photo shop. I feel

that would be a great timesaving asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines