• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing close buttons

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have altered a close button inside a composition widget. It took a while to do, and so I would like to copy it into other compositions to reuse. But apparently you cannot copy them--at least I haven't been able to. Is there a way to do this?

Alternatively, in placed a Photoshop button in the target and attempted to program it to close the target, but I could not figure out how to do that either. Is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

davidp60953449 wrote:

So there is no way to copy close buttons or program another button to close a target??

no

davidp60953449 wrote:

Surely, there is. This seems so basic.

Adobe does allow you to make your own widget if you have the code skill but most Muse users don't know code from their backsides and thats why they like Muse.

You could ask | hire one of the 3rd party widget makers to have a crack at it... Muse-Themes or 123Muse spring to my mind as people with a clue... I'm sure there must be oth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Check this post Composition Widget Lightbox : Second Close Button ? as see if are able to achieve your desired workflow.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but if the last post there is what you are suggesting--using a new button to refresh the page--that is really not a very workable solution. Refreshing the page is not at all visually what should happen.

So there is no way to copy close buttons or program another button to close a target?? Surely, there is. This seems so basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidp60953449 wrote:

So there is no way to copy close buttons or program another button to close a target??

no

davidp60953449 wrote:

Surely, there is. This seems so basic.

Adobe does allow you to make your own widget if you have the code skill but most Muse users don't know code from their backsides and thats why they like Muse.

You could ask | hire one of the 3rd party widget makers to have a crack at it... Muse-Themes or 123Muse spring to my mind as people with a clue... I'm sure there must be others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidp60953449 wrote:

I have altered a close button inside a composition widget. It took a while to do, and so I would like to copy it into other compositions to reuse. But apparently you cannot copy them--at least I haven't been able to. Is there a way to do this?

you can copy the compostion widget to your library or if you are logged into your Adobe Account then you can copy the compostion widget to your CC library... both from with in Muse it self.

davidp60953449 wrote:

Alternatively, in placed a Photoshop button in the target and attempted to program it to close the target, but I could not figure out how to do that either. Is that possible?

no however if the buttion is a jpg, png or vetor then you could use it to 'full' the [X close] buttion that is in the compostion widget... I recommend using Illistrator to make the button image as that will go in easy from your CC library whereas jpg and png images wont full dirrectly from the CC library but can be pulled from a standard Photoshop psd file with else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to copy the composition widget to my library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Check this post where ussnorway has described the process - How to download Muse Theme Widget into Muse Widget Library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

davidp60953449 wrote:

Thanks, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to copy the composition widget to my library.

watch this demo from Max... covers putting widgets into your library then talks you through some of the things you can do with them from there

https://images-tv.adobe.com/avp/vr/f9a22e0b-df84-4fab-95fd-82db9072a993/8899f4b9-f47f-4929-b75e-2637...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines