No images found on my cards

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to LR 2015.8.

My Mac is running OS 10.12.2

My camera is a Canon 5D mark IV

Who I insert the cards into my card reader, the computer recognizes that the reader is connected and that the card is there, but when I try to import from the card it says "no images found"

I've checked this with two cards, including a brand new one and get the same response each time I try to import the images on the cards (which I have reinserted into the camera and can see in the playback mode just fine.

What can be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks so much for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Make sure you are doing a "copy" or "move" import.

In the Destination panel on the right, make sure it is pointing to where you want it to be.

Using Finder, make sure you have READ and WRITE access to the destination folder and its parent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you are doing a "copy" or "move" import.

In the Destination panel on the right, make sure it is pointing to where you want it to be.

Using Finder, make sure you have READ and WRITE access to the destination folder and its parent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines