• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC get stuck 20 to 30 seconds when selecting the text on any kind of text + graphic docment or sometimes mac goes restart

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign CC get stuck 20 to 30 seconds when selecting the text on any kind of text + graphic docment or sometimes mac goes restart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Hi Sangeethe,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you please share your document so that we can investigate for the root cause of the issue.

Please share it with me @ monsingh@adobe.com    

Also, you can re-try to work after turning off a preference "Adobe InDesign-->Preferences-->Advance Type-->Type Contextual Controls--> Show for Character Alternates,Fractions, Ordinals and Ligatures"

Let me know if it works for you..

Thanks,

Monica

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you running?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sangeethe,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Can you please share your document so that we can investigate for the root cause of the issue.

Please share it with me @ monsingh@adobe.com    

Also, you can re-try to work after turning off a preference "Adobe InDesign-->Preferences-->Advance Type-->Type Contextual Controls--> Show for Character Alternates,Fractions, Ordinals and Ligatures"

Let me know if it works for you..

Thanks,

Monica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines