• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Elements - "We have Encountered the Following Issues" "Installer failed to ...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help,

You can email me at [email address removed by Mod. Please use PM system]

Long story short. I have been working three different nights for about 6 hours a night to load Premier Elements. I have been on the Chat Forum tonight for over 3 hours to be told that Adobe does not support Premier Elements via phone or chat.

I have downloaded Photoshop Elements and got it fully installed. I have downloaded Premier Elements but end up with the following message.

I even tried to do an Uninstall and reinstall and got the instruction to go and download Adobe Application Manager and got the same message.

Every Adobe Program now gives me the same message.

Now if someone can help me solve this please send me an email at [email address removed by Mod. Please use PM system]

Thank you,

David W. Fansler

Message was edited by: David Fansler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your computer specs?

Is it 64 bit ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a 64 bit machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try updating and/or rolling back your video driver.

If that doesn't work, then try uninstalling all Adobe products (make sure you have your serial numbers), run the Adobe Cleaner Tool (yes, it works for Elements, too), an then reinstall one application at a time, restarting the computer after installing each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Bob.

I ran into your problem while trying to install the program. I removed some of the earlier versions of the program and the installer worked.

You can then reinstall your older versions if you'd like. As long as you're installing to the same computer, you can uninstall and reinstall Premiere Elements as often as you'd like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wont let me Uninstall Adobe Photoshop 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand New HP with 1 TB memory 8 gig Ram, Intel I3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried removing Adobe programs, as we suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to uninstall Photoshop but it said that I need Adobe Application Manager which I tried to install but was not able to because of the same reason.

Thank you,

David W. Fansler

314-706-0046

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Steve,

Just want to THANK YOU and Bob for all your help. After spending more than 40 hours which at $10 would be $400, I have decided to just buy the Premiere Elements & Photoshop 15 at $99.99 to be a much better deal.

Thank you so much for all your help.

David W. Fansler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines