• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find sample tutorial file & iphone7 preset artboard

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Adobe XD for Windows. But I can't find a iPhone7 preset artboard when I select the artboard tool. And also when I start the application, it doesn't show the start screen. ( The screen where I can see my recent files and other presets ) So I don't even have the sample tutorial file. Any help?

Thank you. And sorry for my bad English 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Thank you for trying the windows build. We're still working on the start screen and when it comes out on windwos it will be an awesome experience. Until then you can open the tutorial file from the help menu:

tutorial.PNG

For the iphone presets, click on the "Artboard" tool on the bottom of the toolbar and you should get the same list of preset sizes in the properties pane on the other side of the app (my app is really small in this picture to save space)

artboards.PNG

Hope that help and thanks for using XD on Windows!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for trying the windows build. We're still working on the start screen and when it comes out on windwos it will be an awesome experience. Until then you can open the tutorial file from the help menu:

tutorial.PNG

For the iphone presets, click on the "Artboard" tool on the bottom of the toolbar and you should get the same list of preset sizes in the properties pane on the other side of the app (my app is really small in this picture to save space)

artboards.PNG

Hope that help and thanks for using XD on Windows!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines