• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thin white line when exporting image

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So oddly enough, when I export the image and view it, everything is OK, however when I send myself the image and download it through google drive, there's a white line to the side of the image itself when viewing it on my phone. Not sure what this problem could be.

If you'd like I can send you the image that has the white line when I view it on a cell phone, message me and I will give you my number.

Thank you so much for your help,

Damien.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

How does the image look after exporting it when viewed on your computer? If there is no line then the problem is with your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the image look after exporting it when viewed on your computer? If there is no line then the problem is with your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks fine when I view it on my computer. On my previous shoot, I sent everything to my Dropbox and downloaded it on my phone, let me try it with this image and see what happens.

Thank you for the insanely quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, so I just sent it to my Dropbox and downloaded the image on my phone. It looks fine on my phone now! No white line on the side.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines