• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 and tethered shooting not working in Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody have a solution for me on how to get my Nikon D800 connected to LR6 for tethered shooting. I bought a new Macbook with OSX (Sierra) pre-installed and somehow tethered shooting is not working anymore. I've read and followed the Fix tethered shooting in Lightroom page, but still no solution.

I'm still using my 2011 Macbook to get my work done, but it's pretty frustrating having spend real money on hardware and software that just doesn't function the way it should do.

Is there anybody out there?

Please help?

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the exact message? Is Lr updated to latest version 6.8?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Akash,

LR is updated to 6.8 and the firmware of the camera is also up-to-date. There is no message. I can start up the tethering mode in LR, but the status of "no camera found" (don't know if this is the proper translation, my software is in Dutch) won't change into "D800" (as it does on my older mac).

So I guess that somehow the combination of OSX 10.12, LR 6.8 and Nikon D800 does not function in a way it's supposed to.

Hope you can help me out here.

Kind regards,

Antoine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines