• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Problems with Animate CC 2017

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone. My name is RGPAnims, a fellow animator who has used Animate CC for the past few months, and is enjoying it, until now.

Recently, whenever I draw fairly fast with the brush tool, the end result looks very blocky with little to no curves produced. This also happens when i'm drawing with a laptop trackpad or a mouse, not just a Cintiq/Intuos. This has been a problem for quite some time, and I'm wondering if there's a way to fix the brushes if there are ways to do so. Also, if you're wondering, I'm using the app on a MacBook Pro, on macOS Sierra.

Here's a link to a video showing me trying to draw in Animate CC with that problem: Dropbox - oh.mov

Thanks.

- Ryan Kelso (RGPAnims)

(P.S. One of my friends is also having the same problem as me, but he uses a Windows 7 computer unlike me, so if there's a way to fix it on Windows computers as well, then that would be good.)

(P.P.S. I've tried restarting my computer and even uninstalling the app (but without removing app preferences), and the problem still lurks)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ryank,

Can you confirm that you have the latest drivers installed on your device. We  haven't seen a whole lot of issues with Animate on tablet devices post 2017 release.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines