• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DRM again and angain...

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Down an e-boock and to open it the acrobat constantly asks the DRM once it is accepted, but the book does not open again requesting the DRM and etc.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You eBook can only right open in Acrobat Reader if you have PDF. Has you a ePub-File should used Adobe Digital Edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont work.  The ADE NO OPEN THE BOOCK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get which error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have no error message. Only ask for DRM, I write my Adobe ID, this is accepted, but I always ask for Adobe ID again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start Digital Edition go to Help > Computer autoriseren. Enter your Data and then open the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the ADE where is the help? I dont saw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have authoirze over ADE or not?
Help in the menue of ade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK! hve the error"unable to download: error getting, license server commun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thr DRM its accepted, but when go to open the boock, the window ask for DRM open again, anda still make this every time, nevef open the boock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a error in the eBook itself. You need a new Download of your Ebook which can linked fine with your adobe id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that the device does not allow the reading of the ebook because it constantly appears the request to validate the Adobe ID. Valid once, two valid, three valid ..., etc. The request to validate the Adobe ID does not stop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then should you reset your Reader or update the firmaware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem I have ADE that will not open a ebook from my library which I have been able to do in the past, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, authorised my PC and I still can not open an ebook from anywhere, so far I have been able to detect that there is problems with the ACSM file ... from what end I can not work out as I can not open an ebook in PDF either, and I have asked Adobe questions live (but no in the forum) and all I got told is to come to the forum and ask the question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Digital Account. I can read all old books on PC and Tolino, except a newly bought ebook,

which I can read on my PC, but not on my Tolino vision 2.

Helpdesk ebooks referred me to Adobe and Adobe advised me to go back to the ebook vendor.

When I click on the title of this new book in my library I get this message:

The content protected by Adobe DRM could not be loaded. The Adobe ID does not match the one saved in the tolino. Please

check the settings on your tolino to determine which Adobe ID you have saved.

Cause of Adobe error:

E_ADEPT_CORE_USER_NOT_ACTIVATED

When I press "Enter Adobe ID", however, there is this message:

"With the following Adobe ID your tolino is successfully enabled to display Adobe DRM protected content".

Underneath Adobe ID and then my email address, which I use together with a password to enter my account.

I reset the tolino, updated the software, tried to authorize the computer (Computer has been authorized without ID"), was asked to make a Digital Account, which proved impossible because I already have one. I had to enter my Adobe ID and got the error message "Can only be authorized with an ID that has not been used"

Adobe drives me mad. Back to paper books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seems to be the same trouble i am having ive used ebooks for the last 10 yrs now 2 books i have just bought work on computer but cant download onto reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of Ereader are you using, because if you plug it into your PC, find the location of where your books are stored on the device, then open another screen up to find the book saved in your ADE then Copy and paste it onto your device .... Apologies for this advise f you are already doing this,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works fine with the old booklist, but for the recent title  I get the message that copying is not permitted.

For one reason or another my Tolino Vision 2 has an ID that does not match my new Adobe Digital Ed. ID.  I entered  this Adobe ID on the Tolino and it said that "with he following Adobe ID your tolino is successfully enabled to display Adobe DRM protected content" and then follows my ID and email address.

I suspect the key to the solution lies in the authorisation on my PC, but there I am asked to create a new Adobe ID. For that I am required to insert my email address which is impossible, for I used that for my new Adobe account when I bought the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my tolino says in one message  that I can now read all DRM protected books and in another that My tolino ID does not match my Adobe ID. I have the  complete library (old books and one new) in my Adobe Digital Account, and can read all of them there, also the new one.

The PC says that I can read the library on the PC but that I should link my computer to an Adobe iD in order to make the protected items accessible on the tolino. But there only the new book is unavailabe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to delete everything reloaded ADE in doing that i had a window that i could delete Id which i did and then reg my id works ok then i had to go to Kobo as that is where i bought books and they re licenced books now downloaded to laptop then onto book

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

II USE eReader Aldiko pro. This is the second time I have problems with DRM. The first time Adobe staff solved the problem. This time yet no advice has resulted. I have also tried other ereader's and it happens the same, the DRM is requested, it is accepted and then it comes back repeatedly to request the DRM which prevents me from reading new ebocks. Thank you all for the help you have given.

Ah! my device its one tablet BQ Edison 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this .....

after spending all day yesterday puzzling over all this, I have managed to get one of my public Libraries back on ADE, but not with the new version 3.0 or 4.5, my theory with the .ASM file seems to be the problem with 3.0 and 4.5,

I have had to find my old version of 1.72 which I found on  www epubsoft.com/soft/adobe-digital-editions, I downloaded this to mty desktop pc, then I went into my Default Programs and Associate a file type or protocol with a program ... open this  ... there you will find a file .acsm with the extension saying Unknown Application, high light the file then click change you will then find Adobe Digital Editions ... select that and press change, this will change the ACSM file from Unknown Application to Adobe Digital Editions, then if you open your digital editions hopefully you will be back in some action.

HOWEVER I DO STRESS that this does not work on versions 3.0 or 4.5 for windows, someone else may have some clue but I have not and have not got time to spend another day fiddling, I have Study to get back to .... HOPE this helps some of you and if someone has any other ideas that may help my other library get back on track I would appreciate any feed back for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and just to let you know I am using WINDOW 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks to all for the suggestions and attempts of help, I have tried them all, but the problem remains. My Edison BQ 3, android tablet, can not read new ebooks, I will have to stop buying them. thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines