• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile - Do sync images stay in cache?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like using LR mobile as a gallery of my work, as well as an editing platform. I use a tablet that only uses WiFi, and during those time when I am not connected, my images in collections that are not "enable offline editing" seems to disappear after awhile.

I always assumed that once you sync's an image to the mobile devise, the image would stay around in cache. I even have trying running a slideshow when connected to make sure I have a large sync'd copy of the images, and even those images go away. Is the only way to ensure a collection will be available offline for just viewing is to enable offline editing for that collection?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Hi Robert,

I would have thought they should be there, you just wouldn't be able to edit them.

Just double check Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to see if the Collections are there to make sure they are still syncing.

Maybe try one of the LR Mobile Forums

Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert,

I would have thought they should be there, you just wouldn't be able to edit them.

Just double check Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to see if the Collections are there to make sure they are still syncing.

Maybe try one of the LR Mobile Forums

Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines