Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been trying to cancel my CC Photography subscription but the only option offered is to chat with an agent and it never works.

This is extremely frustrating and time consuming, so eventually disrespectful for your customers.

Please consider allowing your customers to cancel their plans with one single click! You will be thanked for that.

Anyway since I saw many people received more assistance through this forum than through the official chat I hope that it will work for me as well.

Thank you for your consideration.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

you may not have a cancel link because you have a commitment to continue your subscription and cancelling would incur a penalty fee.

in any case, you can't cancel your subscription via the forums so, while i know this isn't your preference, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I've tried that already.

I don't have any Cancel link to click so they only offer the Contact Us option. Phone is not supported and Chat never goes through. That's why I created this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may not have a cancel link because you have a commitment to continue your subscription and cancelling would incur a penalty fee.

in any case, you can't cancel your subscription via the forums so, while i know this isn't your preference, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly refer the thread if you are unable to contact support:

Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the replies above.

Update:

When I wrote my original post I was traveling and only had my phone with me, on which the chat didn't work.

Now I'm back home I tried to contact the support from my computer and it worked with no problem.

The person I talked to was very helpful and my issue was solved in 5 minutes.

So I would still like to point out that:

- when using my phone (iPhone 7, Chrome and Safari browsers) the chat doesn't work although it makes you think everything is normal

- I am still not happy that I am not able to cancel a subscription with a single click from my account

But overall I remain a happy customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines