• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop CS6 X64 do not open -error 0xc0150004

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error when I open Adobe After Effects or Adobe Photshop X64 (not with X32).

I have used program Dependency Walker that allows to identify the files the program tries
to call when opening. The results were that tons of Dlls cannot be opened because they are not found.
This a video showing the list of files that cannot be found:

01.07.2017-11.28.56 - RodyMarketer's library

I have tried to trace their names to see to what they belong and they seem to be files from differen...

I don't know if recovering these files could solve the error.
These files seem to be installed with Updates in Windows 10 but I have the problem that Update KB3206632 does not get installed.
I could have the option to recover these files one by one using  a program like: Download missing DLL files for free | DLL-files.com

but that would be a lot of work because the program does not  do the job in bulk but one by one of the missing files.
Does anyone have a suggestion about this problem?
By the way, this same error gives me trying to open other  software like Filmora. Seems to be on programs that are X64 bits.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there robertor,

Very sorry about this error and that you didn't get any assistance here. Do you still need help? If so, please contact us here and ask for the "video queue."

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines