• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you reset shape?

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stretched the square into a rectangle, but now I want to use it as a square again. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it back to its original shape.

How do I "reset" it back to default?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

when you tap on the shape, you should be able to change the aspect ratio with the slider back to square.  It'll snap.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you tap on the shape, you should be able to change the aspect ratio with the slider back to square.  It'll snap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Night shade,

Make the rectangle relatively large by pinching with two fingers. Then grab the sizing arrow at the bottom, and slowly drag it back and forth. A series of ruler lines appear to show the range, and if you drag the slider to the middle of the range, it will "snap" to the center, which is square.

The reason for making it large first is so that you have a wider range, giving you a better feel for the spot where it snaps.

Disclaimer: this might not be the right or official way, but it works. Frankly, I'd think something like double tapping the slider, or press and hold, could reset it. But I've found no such thing.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines