• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason when I use the adjustment brush when selecting a colour to remain, I'm no longer getting the mask effect - as in when brushing over an area it isn't turning red as it was before.  Any clues on what I may have done and how to rectify it? I've tried changing the colour, resetting etc but nothing is working so far.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Definitely, you have to press letter O to turn on this overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

girlywithalense wrote:

For some reason when I use the adjustment brush when selecting a colour to remain

How are you selecting this color to remain? Explain in detail how you are selecting this, or show us a screen capture indicating where you are setting this color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed a tutorial on how to highlight colour and initially it worked by selecting the adjustment brush and putting the saturation to -100 so when moving the brush where I required it showed where I had painted in red. Now however it doesn't show anything when I paint over so I can't see what I am highlighting. Settings are the same.

This is the first time on this forum and I can't see how to add a screenshot to this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, to add a screen shot all you need to do is press 'Print Screen' or equivalent on a Mac and then in an Add Reply window on the forum press Ctrl-V or Command-V on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definitely, you have to press letter O to turn on this overlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"....when brushing over an area it isn't turning red as it was before."

Have you tried pressing on the O (for  Overlay) key? What are the Flow and Density settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines