• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Gradient Mesh Points

Advisor ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping someone at Adobe can help me. I must access the points of a gradient mesh the Illustrator scripting guide doesn't permit this, is there a work around someone can suggest ?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

gradient mesh points does not accessible through Adobe ExtendScript as you probably know. Need another way, the plugin maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of work is this for? I think the mesh points are beyond scripting and can only be programmatically changed via a real 'plugin' such as the Mesh Tormentor, and those require a lot more time and resources than scripting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to store in an array the gradient mesh points and delete the direction handles of a gradient mesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gradient mesh points does not accessible through Adobe ExtendScript as you probably know. Need another way, the plugin maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know, if only someone could help.   I suppose the plugin developer ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines