• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having trouble installing and activating the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble installing and activating the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. the issue is it does not activate a portion of my website that requires  the flashplayer .I have unistlled - do a clean reinstall and it stilldoes not work.

As outlined I'm having trouble activating my flash player on my website. I'm using Mac OS Sierra. I understand that for any other users they do not have trouble accessing this webpage or function. This occurs on my computer. I would love t o have assistance at resolving this problem.

Thanks for any assistance in advance .

Alston Green

[personal info deleted by mod, forum policy]

[title edited by mod]

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Flash Help area. The lounge is not for technical help. If you find that this area does not help you please let us know and we'll moe to another area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines