• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro [Any way to include Shift, Ctrl & Alt within the interface when in tablet mode?]

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using my surface pro for both LightRoom and Photoshop. both perform well on my system when I use the attached key board and mouse pad, but when I use it in tablet mode the problem I run into is to use a number of functions (Shift, Ctrl & Alt) I have to launch the onscreen keypad which takes up a lot of real-estate. Is there a way around this that I'm missing? or is there a way to include these keys within the interface for people that work on tablets. This would be totally kickass if it where easier to use in tablet mode.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RCAdvisors,

This seems to be an issue with the surface pro not the Adobe Applications. I suggest you get in touch with the Microsoft support about this.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could have sworn just a few months ago there was a View option in PS when the Surface Laptop Studio was opened as a tablet (the option didn't show up when it wasn't) but now that option is gone and I can't seem to find it referenced anywhere. It opened an additional menu bar on the left side of the screen that had 3 bigger buttons for Alt, Ctrl and Shift. I don't know when it disappear but its driving me crazy trying to find a replacement or a way to turn it back on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your post is related to Photoshop, then the best place to ask would be the Photoshop forum rather than here (Lightroom Classic forum).

The Photoshop forum can be found at https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines