• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Node.JS server side error pop up prevents me from working

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error window for "node.js: server-side javascript has stopped working" has incessantly pop-up'd every few seconds when I am in a cc app.

If I am out of the app, about every 2 hours.

I am at wit's end having been unable to find the resolution.

I've tried the couple answers I found from April 2016 timeframe, but nothing worked.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't work for me.

I checked that feature and it was already a blue box. I took it a step further and physically checked the http and the non-http activations. Still did not work.

I have uninstalled all apps as well as CC before trying this.

As soon as I install CC, the node error begins.

I am on a Win7pro 64 workstation and this issue JUST started last week.

How can I get more help with this? I am a full subscriber at about fifty bucks a month - this is ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and also tried the fixes listed in other posts with no resolution. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not resolved, today May 21 2018... still a problem that now does not let me update using Creative.

Try to find the answer instead of sending us to another help desk to find answers. Please lets cooperate with the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 7, with latest CC.  I came across this and was able to resolve.  I went to Add/Remove Programs, select Adobe Creative Cloud, Uninstall/Change and then run the Repair.  Hope this helps someone in 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have this sorted now but I recently got this issue come up on Windows 7 and posting my solution on all posts I can find.  Ive looked at various blogs and the simplest workaround for me was to close down my libraries window.  Currently its seems to be solving the issue when using AE and AI....hopefully I've not jinxed it! For AE I just closed it, but with AI I had to open a file, close the library window, resave the file, and close down the app so the libray window isn't active when you open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines