• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I use the same URL for a "republished" (published online) Indesign Document?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post a document online, send the link out via twitter or email and then I need to make a change (for whatever reason).  When I make the change and publish it online again, all of the settings and verbiage is there, but the url changes.  Is there a setting where the URL stays the same so people don't know I'm making changes because I don't have to resend the link?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

When you go to republish the updated document, select the Update Existing Document radio button in the General tab:InDesign CCss_001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to republish the updated document, select the Update Existing Document radio button in the General tab:InDesign CCss_001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew it had to be me!  How much easier could that be if I would just pay attention to what's in front of my face!! Thanks......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It happens to ALL of us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines