• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not find file LR/LR mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photos in lightroom mobile synced to my desktop which used to work fine but now lightroom on my desk top gives me a message file could not be found.

I have deleted the sync.lrdata file and restarted LR but still not fixed. I have not deleted the files from LR mobile which are adjustable with my phone but will not sync.

Any suggestions? (not rude ones)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Could not be found — this usually means that the photo file (or the folder that contains it) has been moved ,renamed or deleted out side of Lightroom. It could also mean the drive that the photo is on is not plugged in or has changed names/changed drive letter.

The instructions to fix this are: Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could not be found — this usually means that the photo file (or the folder that contains it) has been moved ,renamed or deleted out side of Lightroom. It could also mean the drive that the photo is on is not plugged in or has changed names/changed drive letter.

The instructions to fix this are: Adobe Lightroom - Find moved or missing files and folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks dj_page,

I have not moved or renamed the photos. The photos are on my mobile phone in lightroom mobile, I can adjust them on the phone but they are not updating on the pc. In my lightroom mobile folder on the pc a lot of the thumbnails are grey and the other images say could not find file, the sync is on. I don't have any question marks next to the images. I think if must be a sync problem with cc. Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn;t really matter that you think you have not moved or renamed the photos. Lightroom thinks the photos are not where they are supposed to be, and until you can figure out why Lightroom thinks this, you will not be able to fix the problem.

So, what you need to look for is exclamation point icons on the photos, not question marks. Are there exclamation point icons on the photos in Lightroom? An example can be seen at the link I gave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks dj_paige your a lifesaver, I have now worked it out and all good.

Kind regards David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines