• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Freezing.

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using the delete shortcut in InDesign the program freezes up and I have to force quit for it to close. I've tried the troubleshooting methods to no avail. I've updated the Mac to the latest version of El Captain and the program is up to date. The Mac has 32 GB of Ram and has more than 20% disk space. If I delete something without using the shortcut, doing it the long way, it will work, but what's the point of having shortcuts if we can't use them. Please provide guidance on how to fix this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CC 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it generate a hang/crash report? If so, please copy/paste the report to pastebin.com and provide a link here.

DO NOT POST THE REPORT HERE!

Before doing that make sure to disable any third part plugins such as font managers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No crash report is generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines