• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr not Importing

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Lr 6.  It will not import photos anymore.  I can get to the point where you choose the photos to import, but once I hit Import, nothing happens.  It says that is importing in the top left, but it never imports the pictures.  After a while, when I cancel the process, I have to force quit to get lightroom to close.  I made sure to update to the latest version and I also try to reset preferences.  Neither change made a difference.  I have done a search and the other option I've seen is to reinstall lightroom.  I haven't tried that yet.  Is anyone aware of a way to fix this issue?  Even if it is fixed, is this going to be an ongoing issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help us 'users' reply to your question, some more questions-

Are you importing from a camera card with the "Copy" option?

Are you importing from internal folders with the "Add" option?

Do you see the Progress Bar (top-left) advancing at all?

Do you ever see any error messages?

What is your "Destination" folder for the images- set in the Destination panel?

Do you have ample space on the hard-drive destination?

Do you have full Read/Write permissions for a destination folder?

Do you have ample 'temporary' space on the system C: drive?

What is the exact Version number of your "Latest version"? (Menu- Help>About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom)

What OS?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using a Mac computer.   I am importing from a camera card.  The progress bar never progresses although it does say that is importing and copying and I believe.  There are never any error messages displayed.  The destination folder is to my computer hard drive and I believe there is ample space, but I do need to double-check that.  Would also have to check the temp space on C: drive.  I'm not at my own computer, but the latest version is whatever is available on adobe right now for LR 6, as I just updated it two days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines