• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking expert advice as to where PS-CS stored information

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I had to replace my PC and found out that Adobe will no longer let me use my original CS program. YAY! (Not sure how it's legal to deny me use of something I purchased, but I digress.) I am trying to retrieve some of the data from my workspace that I did not actually save as a preset. This includes custom brushes and actions. I know this must be stored somewhere since it showed up every time I used the program. Can anyone tell me where is might be hidden deep in the program data? I have searched using almost every means I can think of but had no success.

Alternately, can someone tell me how to get around the dialogue box so I can open the old program and get the info that way. The program worked fine until I had to have the drives copied to save all my other data. And I'm not sure the old drive will survive being run again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines