Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What options do you have under "Editar en"? What version of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you i´ll check it when i´ll be at home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you i´ll check it as soon i get home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only one option Edit in photoshop , when  select that option , the photoshop gets open , but i don´t want to do the HDR in PHOTOSHOP i want to do it directly in the LIGHTROOM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the menu /help/system info/

What version of Lightroom are you running?

If you are using the standalone version 6.x, you need to wait for version 7.0 for the new feature.

If you have the subscription 2015.x version, and if Lightroom thinks it is running in the standalone mode,

use the menu to log out,

exit LR

restart LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure about that? According to this comparison chart the HDR feature is also in Lightroom 6.

Compare Lightroom CC vs. versions 5 & 6 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC history

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i don´t know why the MERGE TO HDR option is not apeearing in my menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you confirm your Lr version has the HDR function-

You will need TWO identical images that have been exposed differently in camera, for Lr to use the HDR function.

Selecting just one image, or two different images does not work.

ScreenShot042.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wobertc wrote:

When you confirm your Lr version has the HDR function-

You will need TWO identical images that have been exposed differently in camera, for Lr to use the HDR function.

Selecting just one image, or two different images does not work.

ScreenShot042.jpg

But it should be in the menu even if there are zero photos selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE 5.7.1 VERSION AND I ALREADY PAID MY PLAN I WOUD NEED TO REINSTALL THE LIGHROOM , AND WHEN PUT IN THE LOOK FOR UPDATES LIGHTROOM SAYS THERES NO UPDATES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ramsesm6752016 wrote:

yes i don´t know why the MERGE TO HDR option is not apeearing in my menu

You haven't told us the version number of your Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom 6 has HD Merge.

The original poster obviously has some version of Lightroom before version 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad.

I really need to start using a bigger font on these Adobe web sites... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you i´ll check it as soon i get home , i´ll try to restart Lightroom to see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead the photo merge option i have EDIT IN Photoshop and i want to do the HDR in lightroom no in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5.7.1 was the last update of Lightroom 5. Merge to HDR was introduced in Lightroom 6. If you are using Lightroom CC and are still on 5.7.1 then you either haven't installed the upgrade or you have a 32-bit operating system. Lightroom CC/6 is 64-bit only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How a i can know if my sistem is 32 bit or 64 bit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead the photo merge option i have EDIT IN Photoshop and i want to do the HDR in lightroom not in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To do the HDR merge in Lightroom you have to have Lightroom CC or Lightroom 6. That feature is not part of Lightroom 5. Never has been, and never will be. It looks like you are using Windows 10. If that is the case then you and went to Settings/System and then click on About  at the bottom of the list and it will tell you whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.

I'm wondering, however, if maybe you have installed Lightroom CC and you previously were using Lightroom 5. The two programs can be installed on the same computer and they have the same desktop icon. Is it possible that you have installed Lightroom CC, but are still using your Lightroom 5? Since your "Edit in" menu gives you the option of editing in Photoshop CC 2017, I think you have installed Lightroom CC 2015, but the desktop icon you are using is still pointing to your old Lightroom 5. What happens if you open the creative cloud application manager? Do you have the option to run Lightroom CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LET ME CHECK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me Chek as soon i get home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines