• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open image from LR 6.8 to PS6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running LR 6.8/ Camera Raw 9.8. And PS 6. I Right Click on an image in LR to open it in Photoshop 6. When I do, LR tells me that PS needs CamRaw 9.8 plug-in for full compatibility. I downloaded and installed Camera Raw 9.8, but PS still indicates it is using 9.1.1.461. LR offers 3 choices: 1. Render using LR 2.Open anyway, 3. Cancel. When I choose Open Anyway, image does not open. Can you help me? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Photoshop CS6 can only use up to camera raw 9.1. When you receive that message in Lightroom, you should choose the option to render a copy that includes Lightroom adjustments. Lightroom will create a PSD or TIF file (depending on your preference settings) that will include all of your Lightroom work. Then you continue working on that file in Photoshop CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CS6 can only use up to camera raw 9.1. When you receive that message in Lightroom, you should choose the option to render a copy that includes Lightroom adjustments. Lightroom will create a PSD or TIF file (depending on your preference settings) that will include all of your Lightroom work. Then you continue working on that file in Photoshop CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, I really appreciate your prompt and excellent response. I'm back to work.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad to be able to help when I can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines