• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Steps to delete Yellow highlighted words, sentences and paragraphs in Acrobat DC Pro

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir or Madam,

I am searching for a simple step-by-step answer to remove yellow highlighted words, sentences and paragraphs using Acrobat Pro DC.

I looked through the Adobe Acrobat DC Help Guide however, I was not able to find the answer. I could only find how to add the highlighting. Thank you for your support

Please advise.

earleb@rogers.com

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see the highlights under the Comment panel? If so, just click them and press Delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir or Madam, (try67) You are amazing! I have been frustrated beyond belief over the past month, trying to solve this problem and a few others, with at least five Adobe Techs and three supervisors...without any success. It is 12:14 AM EST and it is time to get some sleep. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to hear it but also quite surprised. It should not have taken anyone from Adobe more than two minutes to help you with this issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67, Please advise how I collect the 2 files and add/drop them into page 2 of my message. 1. Re: Please provide step-by-step instructions how to add an attachment to an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro document? try67 Dec 25, 2016 3:00 PM (in response to Earle Rheaume) Acrobat and Dropbox are two very different things...   To attach an existing file to a PDF open the Attachments panel on the left side of the window (it has an icon of a paperclip), and then just drop the file into that panel and save the PDF. Please advise how I collect the 2 files and add/drop them into page 2 of my message. Thank you. Earleb From: Earle Rheaume [mailto:earleb@rogers.com] Sent: December 25, 2016 7:44 PM To: Earle Rheaume (earleb@rogers.com) <earleb@rogers.com>Subject: Re: Please provide step-by-step instructions how to add an attachment to an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro document? 1. Re: Please provide step-by-step instructions how to add an attachment to an Adobe Acrobat DC Pro document?   try67 Dec 25, 2016 3:00 PM (in response to Earle Rheaume) Acrobat and Dropbox are two very different things... To attach an existing file to a PDF open the Attachments panel on the left side of the window (it has an icon of a paperclip), and then just drop the file into that panel and save the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this question related to the original topic? Please start a new discussion and provide the full details of what you want to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines