• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visual appearance of clone stamp, dodge tool and burn tool have changed

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, somehow I have changed the visual appearance of my clone stamp, dodge tool and burn tool. I have visited 4 different threads here and none seem to provide me with a way to change the cursor back.

I am using CS5, Mac OS X 10.10.5. I have uploaded screen shots of the change to the cursor from “original” to “changed”. It has morphed” from a circle to a clone stamp tool that is identical in form to the tool bar image of the clone stamp. This also applies to the dodge and burn tools also

Images of the changed tool appearance are attached for reference

FWIW I have ensured that the keyboard doesn’t have the caps key locked. I have tried to find Edit > Preferences > Display & Cursors but it does not show in CS5

I’ve checked four forum posts on cursors and none appear to have covered this change and how to reverse it. So I’m posting and asking for help. I think the answer is probably an easy one. I hope. 

I've uploaded an image of the original look and the new look of the toolsadobe forum images copy.jpg

Help’s appreciated. Thanks

Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Hi JJMack, here's a screen shot of my prefs. Should it look like yours?ps prefs - screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 12.44.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are the your cursor photoshop preferences set? Standard by any chance!

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack, here's a screen shot of my prefs. Should it look like yours?ps prefs - screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 12.44.26 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it! Thanks... I have no idea how it got switched. Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines