• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Installation Question

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am curious about Lightroom. I purchased it a few years back and then upgraded online. I put one installation on my computer and then put the other installation on my employees computer. She is no longer working for me. Can I uninstall it from her computer and reinstall it on my new employees computer? If so, how do I do that? Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Please state the exact versions you are talking about. Normally with older versions all you have to do is uninstall and then Reinstall on the other computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the exact versions you are talking about. Normally with older versions all you have to do is uninstall and then Reinstall on the other computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Lightroom 4 so I'm assuming I had Lightroom 3 prior. Thanks! How do you uninstall something from your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of computer? Mac or Windows? Usually you use Control Panel in Windows then Programs and Featrures then find the software name and click the Uninstall link at the top of the program list.

Mac can be different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She has a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Uninstall Lightroom 3 from a Mac.

You should also included the exact OS X version in the search. And if you are going to reinstall on a newer Mac LR 3 may not work on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines