• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlinks to web Lightroom File - index.html

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen several video about liking a button in Muse CC to web pages, E-Mails, phone numbers, photos, other muse pages.  But if I have a web library greater in Lightroom which gets titled index.html, how do I like it.  I have chosen it as a the file to open but it won't open.

If I can't make this work then I can use Muse CC to create my web page and I don't want to redesign it all over again in some other program.   I have the code from class that is used to link to the final and open the lightroom web library.  If I could fine some where in Muse CC to put in html code that would be great.

Thanks MEL

Need reply ASAP

PPS.  I need to have several buttons lined to their own individual libraries.  Each lightroom library when exported is put into heir own folder for example, apple, orange, pear.  Then in each folder they have a file titled index.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

This is a duplicate thread and has been answered here - How do you Hyperlijnk to Lightroom Web File and get it to open. Mine won't open! : (

(Locked by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa, I have removed your email from the above post. This is a public forum, so never a good idea to share private info such as this.

You can set up email notifications and you can reply that way if you wish. Please be sure to remove any email signatures before sending the email.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleas reply to [Removed] I would prefer an EM rather than a reply here as it is hared to long on here from work.

can you take this sentence out because it implies to EM and they don't have my EM the may not answer at all and I really need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can remove the entire sentence for you...

Edit: I also removed the "assumed answered" since this question has not been answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a duplicate thread and has been answered here - How do you Hyperlijnk to Lightroom Web File and get it to open. Mine won't open! : (

(Locked by moderator)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines