• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you Hyperlijnk to Lightroom Web File and get it to open. Mine won't open! : (

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen several video about liking a button in Muse CC to web pages, E-Mails, phone numbers, photos, other muse pages.  But if I have a web library greater in Lightroom which gets titled index.html, how do I like it.  I have chosen it as a the file to open but it won't open.

If I can't make this work then I can use Muse CC to create my web page and I don't want to redesign it all over again in some other program.   I have the code from class that is used to link to the final and open the Lightroom web library.  If I could fine some where in Muse CC to put in html code that would be great.

Thanks MEL

Need reply ASAP

PPS.  I need to have several buttons lined to their own individual libraries.  Each Lightroom library when exported is put into heir own folder for example, apple, orange, pear.  Then in each folder they have a file titled index.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Melissa Levin wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 9.21.52 PM.png

that screenshot shows you uploaded the html file but not any of the style | script files... from Lightroom press the [export] option then just change the name of the file from index to whatever else

Screenshot (557).png

• option 1 = use a software like Dreamweaver to upload all the folder with sftp
  • option 2 = use Lightroom (whatever else) to upload the web slides then make a Muse site and iframe the lightroom page into it

example of a good iframe widget is the one mshom posted here = Dropbox - [PH]Full_height_responsive_iframe.mulib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mel,

Please refer to this link - Encore web dvd and lightroom slideshow in a muse?

In short, you have to do the follows -

1.  Save the gallery created in HTML form

2. Upload it to your website via FTP

3. Create a page in Muse and set a URL link to it.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa Levin wrote:

PPS. I need to have several buttons lined to their own individual libraries. Each Lightroom library when exported is put into heir own folder for example, apple, orange, pear. Then in each folder they have a file titled index.html

another option;

if the Lightroom has all ready been published then the default link would be something like example.com/classroom/student2/index.html

but if you want to upload the lightroom files to Muse instead of just pointing to them (and don't like using iframes) then I would change the default path from within your Lightroom software to something other than index ... so student-1.html for example

Screenshot (554).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to make a slide show in Muse with lightroom files.  I don't ant to do that.  I want it to open an exported library.  Also I made one new file with one new button and it went there but it didn't open the library it went to the page but there was just just text not photos.  I shot a screen grab and I want to upload it to you but I don't know how.  Do I need to change each lightroom web gallery so they don't all say index.html for example landscapes.html and food.html?Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 9.21.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the TTG 2014 HTML Gallery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About loading the library to go daddy and then loading the web site to go daddy will that do it?  I want t able to preview it in muse and that doesn't work and I want to be able to click publish and then click the link and have it go there and that doesn't work either.

All I get is the photo above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think some of what you are saying makes sense.  Let me try to load the web gallery to go daddy and then try to link it that way.  I will let you know if that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa Levin wrote:

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 9.21.52 PM.png

that screenshot shows you uploaded the html file but not any of the style | script files... from Lightroom press the [export] option then just change the name of the file from index to whatever else

Screenshot (557).png

• option 1 = use a software like Dreamweaver to upload all the folder with sftp
  • option 2 = use Lightroom (whatever else) to upload the web slides then make a Muse site and iframe the lightroom page into it

example of a good iframe widget is the one mshom posted here = Dropbox - [PH]Full_height_responsive_iframe.mulib

Screenshot (570).png

Screenshot (571).png

site = Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked I loaded the file to my FTP sight and copied the web address.  Thanks you saved my day.  When it worked I screamed so loud I scared my cat. 

One last question do you know how to publish your page so I can then upload it to my FTP sight.  I do not want to host it through what ever adobe uses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Melissa Levin wrote:

It worked I loaded the file to my FTP sight and copied the web address. Thanks you saved my day. When it worked I screamed so loud I scared my cat.

thats great... hope the cat forgives you soon!

Melissa Levin wrote:

One last question do you know how to publish your page so I can then upload it to my FTP sight. I do not want to host it through what ever adobe uses.

umm as in Muse to ftp?

I see above you use godady

p.s, Adobe uses busniess catylst and it may not be clear but lightroom cc does NOT upload dirrect to busniess catylst any more... you must export the lightroom website as a folder then add that entire folder to your site. the screenshot I posted above made a folder called "pear" in this example I would add that "pear" folder if I wanted the address to be example.com/pear/student50.html or just the files inside pear (without the folder itself) would make the address example.com/student50.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines