Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open image in sketch - draw text - save as

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My design team makes our social media graphics on desktop photoshop then saves it to Dropbox so I can access it from home.

I would like to know if there is a way to open this file in sketch, so I can draw some handwritten text and make cute doodles over it.

From here I would like to able to save the file back to Dropbox or locally.

Is there a better way to do this? I'm trying to find a good work flow.

Also, I would hope I would be able to make a new document in sketch at my desired resolution since our social media graphics are at 1000x1000.

This is so frustrating, I pay 80 bucks a month for all adobe products and I was hoping this would be possible. I just want to easily draw handwritten text over images. Grrr

sorry for the bad grammar, I'm typing this on my iPad and I hate touchscreen keyboards. Lol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Hi Mike,

Both of these (being able to import/export from/to Dropbox and being able to create custom canvas sizes) are planned for future updates.

That's about all the information I have right now. Hope it helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Both of these (being able to import/export from/to Dropbox and being able to create custom canvas sizes) are planned for future updates.

That's about all the information I have right now. Hope it helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines